• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! CANT DOWNLOAD BF4!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gregers05

I pre-ordered BF4 a few weeks ago. Trying to get it downloaded so i can play when i get home from work tonight. It will not show up on my games screen? WTH is going on? I cant 'activate game' because I dont have a product code. I check my confirmation email and also the preload and download available emails as well. Anybody got any ideas what is going on? I redownloaded orgin, installed the new nividia drivers using experience. nothing.

Your confirmation emails when you bought the game should have the product code in it...

Where did you buy the game from?

bought it from orgin.

however i looked at my order and i actually bought the premium membership not the actual game.:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head

just bought the game, now it is working as expected....:facepalm:

Cart before the horse there, LOL! Glad you have it figured out!

yeah no kidding. wasnt planning on spending $110 at once on a game. dont really have a choice but to buy the game lol. Just cant tell the wife!

i thought that was a really good deal when i saw i got all of the expansion packs and the game for $49! thought that was strange but didnt put a lot of thought into it. i was wondering why people were so excited to get the game for $48. now i know.

Did you already purchase it?

If you haven't, the following code still seems to work at greenmangaming for 20% off.

TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1

Did you already purchase it?

If you haven't, the following code still seems to work at greenmangaming for 20% off.

TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1

yeah i did buy it. The 20% would have been nice though! Thanks anyways!

You might be able to email them and see if they can credit you the coupon amount? Not a big deal either way.

Back