• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ALL GAMES screenshots (16:9)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kris2340k

Registered
Basically both me and my brother are PC gaming enthusiasts as I'm sure all of you are. We both have a small collection of Game screenshots, such as battlefield, dirt3 crysis and on and on,

all at 1920x1080 resolution (yes they look fine on any screen of aspect ratio 16:9

I shared my collection with my brothers and we merged them and we both have our background(desktop wallpaper) set to slideshow through them.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought wouldn't it be great if we started one here, so if you don't already feel free to create a folder, fill it with 1920x1080 (or higher as long as they stay 16:9) and feel free to email your collections to me (zip or rar or whatever, just please don't send me individual files or links)

Put the subject as "Gaming Wallpapers" and email it to [email protected]

When I get enough, I will join them all up and upload it and link it here, for you all to have (after virus scanning)

note I will try to keep the latest merged version updated but I'm not going to guarantee it, especially since I get a lot of school work to do

Last edited:
Back