• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED AMD gaming rigs are better?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozok

Intel or AMD CPU? Now this is an argument as legendary as the chicken before the egg, but what is the answer.
Neither, it all depends on your preferences and mainly budget.

I have personally used both Intel and amd platforms and to this day I can’t pick which I like more. Obviously there are things from one I like and things from the other I don't, Like AMD lacking in great looking motherboards or Intel being far too overpriced but all in all they both seem to meet in the middle when you look at performance. Yes there are some Intel cpus which are better than amd but it works both ways. E.g. amd piledriver 8 core series (for now).

I want to know about you experiences with amd and or Intel, what platform are you on now.

Camera%20Uploads

In gaming the GPU will made a bigger difference than the CPU at least IMHO

And most certainly at 1080P and above.

Quite a useless post probably since he has already stated there never is an answer. Nothing but fan boyism and squabbling to follow. It is really strokes for folks all the way around.
RGone...ster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back