• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchtest motherboard help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tigh10

Registered
I recently bought an Asus Hero, but unfortunately Murphy hates me and u hade to use the rest of my money for other reasons. Is there anyway to benchtest the board to make sure it working correctly so I can take care of any problems now before the warranty expires? I don't know when I will be able to get the rest and want to make sure it isn't DOA, I have some computer components from an HP laying around that I can use if I need to, I am new to building comps so any help would be appreciated.

You really won't get very far with just a board.

That's what I figured, I didn't know if it would be a good idea to at least hook a power supply up to it to see if it at least came on or not or if there is no point in even doin that

AS Johan45 said you aren't going to get very far. If you purchased this board new then you have a three yr. warranty. I sure hope you are going to finish off the build before that so you can enjoy It!

Last edited:
Back