• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4770K $199 at Microcenter 11/18-11/21

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn. If I had a board for it. Wish they dropped the 3770k too. I'd be on my way to Boston right now. Looks like the 3570k is $149.

HAHAHAHA, LOL, no doubt! That would be a kick to the gut. :p

Im half tempted to go get one, see how she fares, then sell that bad boy for some lunch moneh!

I might have to make a road trip, closest one is ~2 hours but thats a crazy good deal.

Can't look it up, the website price for the Tustin store is not the in store price. Suppose I can try calling again but they have this thing where they like to not answer the phone. Was just hoping someone on here lived close enough to that store that they went in to try for the price.

Edit: nevermind, slickdeals seemed to have confirmed that the 4770k is still $319.99 in Tustin.

Last edited:
I tried price matching to NCIX, got declined. I just got off the phone with Tustin MC and they are offering the 4770k for $199. They said their website isn't updated, and they have over 300 processors in stock for in-store pickup only. Needless to say I will try to get out there and pick one up tomorrow!

Figured it was worth mentioning, I picked up a 4770K and an Asrock Z87 Extreme4 and got $30 off the mobo... total price was $317.33

Can't look it up, the website price for the Tustin store is not the in store price. Suppose I can try calling again but they have this thing where they like to not answer the phone. Was just hoping someone on here lived close enough to that store that they went in to try for the price.

Edit: nevermind, slickdeals seemed to have confirmed that the 4770k is still $319.99 in Tustin.

I'm from Northern and asking a relative to buy it at Orange County/Tustin BUT they had ZERO stock when I checked online. It showed $199.99

Back