• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Full cover waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JJG

I'm trying to find two full cover waterblocks for my 2x GTX 670's ( both 4gb ) but one made by Gigabyte ( GV-N670OC-4GD ) and one made by EVGA ( 04G-P4-2673-KR ). The only problem I have come across is that the spacing between the connection points on the water blocks I have found are spaced very differently apart. One very close together the other spaced wider, and that could make pluming hard. Additionally I would like blocks that have the connections on the top and bottom to make pluming SLI easy. Anyone help out with some recommendations.

For the Gigabyte you just need to use the 680 full cover block.

With a quick google serach, it seems the 680 block will also fit the EVGA card.

I had the same issue. My 680's are from different companies.

I used the supplied adapters and 90 deg fittings to join the cards.

cards.png

looks like i am going to go wiht the XSPC Razor nVidia GTX 670 Full Coverage VGA Block and the EK-FC680 GTX

one card is the referance "Stubby" card the other is a full length card.. so there is no way the same block would fit both cards

one card is the referance "Stubby" card the other is a full length card.. so there is no way the same block would fit both cards

Oh ok. Good thing is it's still doable as shown by the others.

huumm... this might be harder then I thought, my GV-N670OC-4GD card is none reference. as you can see from the image below.. there is a big cap just to the left of the two smaller ones (the below pic isn't my card, but mine looks the same ) this cap doesn't appear on any of the water blocks that I have been looking at :bang head

gigabyte_video_146294_2241_draft_large.jpg

I may I found the problem... it looks like most of the manufactures of the water blocks made them for the 2gb ver not the 4gb that has extra caps

Back