• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looks Like a Good Mobo-Epox 8K3A?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man by that review it looks like that is going to be one kick *** board literally. People who use that borad can unlock their chip clock down the multiplier so far and try upping their FSB to 233 and with a water or peltier setup they can hit 2.2v or something and be bound to hit something good.

Another thing is that the performance of that board really kicks..

The capacitors seem to be very close though.

Not to mention the 3.2v on the ram....you see the test results at 2650???? on cas 2.5... $115 shipped from Newegg....just like to get some more info on it or at the least another review or two.

Silver said:
Not to mention the 3.2v on the ram....you see the test results at 2650???? on cas 2.5... $115 shipped from Newegg....just like to get some more info on it or at the least another review or two.

Yup... Almost 3000 with CAS2.5, with CAS2 it would achieve like who knows..

Silver said:
Need to find reviews.....or owners.....As they prep for the 333a's then this might become a really good buy on the cheap.

I don't know if there ever will be a 333a chipset... The KT400 is next.

I am so annoyed with everyone putting crap onm board, does anyone know when this board will come out with-out the on board sound?

yes there will be onboard sound on these boards and i dont think it will be optional, of course it wont be the greatest quality sound ever but it should rival the sb Live! lines of cards and if its onboard you dont have to worry about a pci card of the respecting component crapping out on you at high fsb's, and you alwayse have the option to disable teh sound and use your own.... seems to me you win every way with it onboard

nikhsub1 said:

I don't know if there ever will be a 333a chipset... The KT400 is next.

There won't be a KT333A chipset I do believe that VIA skipped over the original KT333 design and released what would've been the KT333A as the KT333.

Back