• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Twin Frozer III 7850 Water cooled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sicario

Registered
Hi,
I was thinking about making some mods to my computer and would like to put some water blocks on my 2X GPU's. My video cards are the MSI Twin Frozer III 7850. I found on a web page some blocks for the HD 7850 and im wondering if all 7850 video cards are the same. I know this question would probably go on the water cooling section, but since im more concerned about this blocks compatibility with all versions or if graphic cards are build diferent even when they are same series i post it here with the GPU's pro's of the forum.

I would appreciate any feed back about it, also if u guys know a good place to buy the blocks other than this random e-bay ones i found will apreciate. Sorry i know my english sucks but hope u guys can understand what info im looking for :)

Also i found an amazing mod to GPU's ugly face. Someone know a link or a place where i can buy or make this kind of mod to hide the board of a GPU? that would be amazing! here its a picture of the cover im watching.
t35q.jpg

NM i just inspect my GPU and there is 6 holes not being used where i can buy an acrylic glass and paint it and make some designs or get some sticker thing and put some rubber spacers inside the holes and put the acrilic with six screws.

Back