• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy One-Download Benchmark Installer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
There isn't a good enough title for how cool this is. GENiEBEN of HWBot has designed a one-click, all-benchmark installer/uninstaller. This will save a ton of time. Aside from the obvious possible CPUz/GPUz version issue, I think this is a wonderful idea. I'll quote his OP, but you can expect it to be edited over at the bot, so definitely follow this link to make sure you're getting the latest info.

Because I'm testing daily something new, the time spent gathering the benchmarks needed to run -so many new ones- had to be somehow reduced.
With ninite.com in mind, I decided to make my offline installer that would install all needed benchmarks and their dependencies in one click, and remove them just as easily.

Constrained by size of the benchmarks, I will split this 'project' into 4 separate installers:

1. 2D Benchmarks (Download latest v1.1 (Mega), HWBOT Mirror v1.1)
  2. 3D Benchmarks (coming soon)
  3. PCMark Collection (coming soon)
  4. OC Tools (coming soon)

* 2D Benchmarks
Screenshot%202013-12-04%2022.15.51.png
Screenshot%202013-12-04%2022.25.40.png

Dependencies installed along with applications
-MultiCorePi@LINPACK: Visual C++ Redis 2008 x86/x64
-HWBOT Prime: JRE 7u45
:thup:

Will look to keep a eye on this to see how it progresses it could be very useful tool to someone like me. What comes to mind is when you need to do a clean install of OS then this would make the operation a whole lot easier!!

AJ.

Back