• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this product even exist?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TiZakit

I wear a headset at work to answer calls. This would be my dream setup.

A Wireless headset that connects to a standard land line phone. It would have the ability to inject music from either a 3.5mm jack or bluetooth source into my headset when a call isn't in process. Further, it would have easy volume controls for this audio, so if someone comes to my desk and needs to chat, I can simply turn it down.

I don't even know how to google for this one. I've tried. It is kind of a niche product, but one that most people working a phone would appreciate.

I don't know your price range, but what about something like the Plantronics Savi 700 series?
"Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between desk phone, PC and mobile phones with one intelligent, wireless headset system."

After some research. Nope.

That plantronics headset will only stream audio over usb. All my stuff is on google music, which is blocked by my office. There are other ways that I can get my music, so it isn't completely out of the running. If it had a2dp, it would be perfect.

Back