• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer 4.4 GHz Pre Settings fine with i7 4770k?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir Equalizer

Hi,

I'd like to know the oppinion of you guys, whether my i7 4770k overclock settings are ok. So basically it's the asrock 4,4 GHz preset with vCore lowered to 1,2V from 1,3V. ( I did lower that )

So, what I been asking myself is, is different CPU ratio & CPU Cache ratio ok? Is different Cpu Core and Cpu Cache voltage ok?

Xztesyt.png

And another question : Is it worth it / does it pay off in fps to overclock CPU when it's not at 100% or does that only lower the load? ( assuming CPU is the bottleneck )

Thanks for your help

Is it Prime stable at those settings? If not, then you'll probably need to bump the Vcore to 1.25v, Cache Ratio from x39 to x44 / 4.4GHz, and the Cache Override Voltage to 1.3v.

Is it Prime stable at those settings? If not, then you'll probably need to bump the Vcore to 1.25v, Cache Ratio from x39 to x44 / 4.4GHz, and the Cache Override Voltage set to 1.3v.

Yep, it's stable. Would changing those Cache settings better the performance?

So I guess I can keep everything like it is?

Can someone pls answer me my other question? :)
Is it worth it / does it pay off in fps to overclock CPU when it's not at 100% or does that only lower the load? ( assuming CPU is the bottleneck )

Back