• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time measurement data not available in 3dMark05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
While trying to participate in the January Benchmark competition (3dMark 05) I keep getting this error. "Time measurement data not available". After Googling and checking HWBot help It seems to be related to the system clock. How can I find out the cause and of course fix the issue. The only programs running in the background were HWMonitor and TriXX. Could TriXX be causing this issue?

I ran into the same issue benching fm2. Had to reduce the ram performance settings a notch or 2 (not the ram timings).

QuickFast- That link doesn't work

Try updating SysteInfo http://www.futuremark.com/support/systeminfoIf

If your using WIN7 and still get that error systemInfo is crashing and your system is most likely not 100% stable try lowering your clocks a little

If on win8 system time can be or is bugged so the program thinks your cheating

Hmm, my first run was at stock speeds (including ram). It's P95 stable for 2 hours at my overclock so I'm sure it's 100% at stock.

The link you listed gave this message:

Thanks Quickfast I'll download that tonight and update this post.

Updated SystemInfo to the latest 4.23 and still no go. I ran it on my Second Rig with Win XP and it ran fine. I'm going to try to reduce my RAM from 1600(stock) to 1333 like QuickFast recommended. Fingers crossed. :bang head

Update.

I dropped my RAM to 1333 like QuickFast and FunSoul suggested and I got a valid result. Thanks for your help guys. Now to find the fastest Ram speed it will allow.

P.S. Does this mean my RAM is defective if it isn't stable at stock settings (1600)?

Back