• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Gaming Monitors HQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pauljowney

I started this site literally because I was looking for the best gaming monitor to go with the awesome gaming PC I built. I did tons of research and picked all the best and newest components for my gaming computer, but when It was time to order my monitor I quickly seen that not all monitors are equal. I really didn’t want to read tons of crap and dive head first into epic amounts of research just to make sure I end up getting an awesome gaming monitor.

Welcome to the forums. :)

What is your budget, what GPU do you plan on getting, and about how far will you sit from your monitor?

EDIT: Wait...is this an ad? T_T

You didn't even link your site bro...lol

Last edited:
#1, what's up with your sig and rig specs in your profile? o_O

#2, as Darknecron mentioned, give us your proposed system specs

#3, Would you prefer better picture quality or smoother gameplay?

Looks like an ad to me. A quick search of the user name, shows they are spamming other forums with the same message. Mods, please ban this user.

Guys Google "pauljowney" once. It's a spam bot that has this stupid monitor HQ posted all over various PC websites. Most have him banned already but there are a few trying to help him lol.... :screwy:

How can any one use a Question about a moniter and benefit by spaming and why ??
What a F##k face

Back