• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big Congrats to TC!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wookie8662

A BIG congrats to TC, for breaking the 20,000 WU level!!

Not many users have reached that plateau.
I just cant fathom doing that many WU, let alone dreaming about reaching the 10,000 level.

A huge milestone. Well done!!

20000 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wow that is completely awesome. I don't know what else i could say to that milestone but ------>:eek:

Congratulations Tim! You've put in a tremendous amount of effort to the project and to the team, thanks. :)

Cy

chawken said:
Even though I was blind and started another thread, I'll post another Congrats Tim here also.

:beer: :beer: :burn:

Ditto that!!! I juss replied to yours since it was at the top and it was the first thread I came across.

I'll say it again.

Congrats TIM!!!

Few more years till 100K? :D

I'm not in the top 1000 just yet, but getting pretty darn close. I'm in the 1320th spot at the moment. 20K is a very nice number though :)

Keep up the good work there buddy! Now get in that top 1000's haven't you waited long enough! I remember watching Supercoolin at the top of the list wonder how I was going to beat that. And alone comes tim blowing right by like it ain't nothin. tsk, tsk what is a poor college kid to do ;)

Way to go TC! That's a tremendous accomplishment. But watch out, in another three years, at my 100 WU/weekly, I'm going to reach 20k also, then you're in for a run! LOL.

Back