• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Font suddenly changed??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Hey guys,

I got a big problem.

On one of the Pc's at my work, all of sudden, only in Outlook, the font one only a few selective emails, has changed to all smiles, arrows and other things?

On friday it was fine, but now its messed up, anyone got a clue?

Call your IT department and have them check it out. Sounds like a virus or something.

I am the IT department before we bring in outside help.

As of right now, people came forward and said they had same issues, so its an issue on the server. I will have to call in outside help no matter what.

As of right now, people came forward and said they had same issues, so its an issue on the server. I will have to call in outside help no matter what.
Scary... all around.

Call your IT department and have them check it out. Sounds like a virus or something.

But turns out a reboot solved THAT one issue.

But turns out a reboot solved THAT one issue.

I would touch that email anymore.
Sounds like a virus, or someone changed the font to Wingdings :p

Any way to scan it for a virus first?

Back