• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H55 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MagpulNvidia

Hey guys, New to the forum. I just had a quick question. I just purchased a Corsair H55. I installed it an its been running very good, No problems at all and CPU Temps are Unbelievable. Getting about 28 Celcius on tasks that I was normally getting 45-50. (AMD 4350 Oc'ed to 4.6 GHz) Anyway, The real question is, Even though I have had no problems, I just installed a brand new Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 and Of course, The H55 is directly over that and if anything were to go wrong with it, The Video card is the first to get hit. Im just pretty nervous because I dont want anything happening to it as I am also new to water cooling. Has anyone had any experience with this that I could get some input on? Thanks alot, Its greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, New to the forum. I just had a quick question. I just purchased a Corsair H55. I installed it an its been running very good, No problems at all and CPU Temps are Unbelievable. Getting about 28 Celcius on tasks that I was normally getting 45-50. (AMD 4350 Oc'ed to 4.6 GHz) Anyway, The real question is, Even though I have had no problems, I just installed a brand new Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 and Of course, The H55 is directly over that and if anything were to go wrong with it, The Video card is the first to get hit. Im just pretty nervous because I dont want anything happening to it as I am also new to water cooling. Has anyone had any experience with this that I could get some input on? Thanks alot, Its greatly appreciated.

There is no such thing as a guaranteed leak proof system, but odds are you will not encounter a leak. The only system of cooling that guarantees no water leaks is air. With great power comes great responsibility. With great cooling comes risk.

Are you asking how to handle a leak or what the likelihood of encountering a leak is?

Back