• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would be neat if you could team up with people and raid someones keep, if the defenses scaled to the amount of players.

They're going to need that eventually. Then it would be more like Gauntlet.

Right now it's just kindof one-dimensional.

Best game I played like that was Baldur's Gate Shadows of Angmar I think it may have been called... Four player online multi on the PS2!

Action based... Kindof like Diablo. I was very pleased.

They're going to need that eventually. Then it would be more like Gauntlet.

Right now it's just kindof one-dimensional.

Best game I played like that was Baldur's Gate Shadows of Angmar I think it may have been called... Four player online multi on the PS2!

Action based... Kindof like Diablo. I was very pleased.

shadows of amn
and they actually just remade those game, baldurs gate Enhanced edition, and Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced edition.
BG2EE is Shadows of Amn

shadows of amn
and they actually just remade those game, baldurs gate Enhanced edition, and Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced edition.
BG2EE is Shadows of Amn

Right... right... Now I was thinking of a COMPLETELY different game...

It was similar to Dark Alliance... it was an action RPG. But it wasn't that... I'll never remember the name of the game... but it was great.

EDIT: CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH! YES!

That game was AWESOME!

Champs of Nor baby, played that to death lol like a hundred years ago. Great game

Really a great... great game that they should've kept on with as a series.

Unfortunately it only had one sequel.

But yeah... Epic loot needs more of THAT.

I have been giving this a try, playing the archer class. Its a pretty good game, for it being in beta right now. I have only come across one issue that bugs me, and that is the draging and droping feature seems a little clunky at times. Other than that, the game is a blast.

I have been giving this a try, playing the archer class. Its a pretty good game, for it being in beta right now. I have only come across one issue that bugs me, and that is the draging and droping feature seems a little clunky at times. Other than that, the game is a blast.

Last time I tried to play it it asked me for a beta code. I guess the open beta thing is over and they didn't care to send me one.

Back