• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

questions about WU time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Extol

Ok I signed up in January and in february I did 10 wu's with my 1.8a at stock speed, and I just crunching again, but before I start I decided to cranked up the juice on my northie to 2.610ghz and i have let it run for about 44 hours straight and have done about 17 wu's almost 18 as we speak. My question is this is that a pretty good rate or what. Thanks

Extol said:
Ok I signed up in January and in february I did 10 wu's with my 1.8a at stock speed, and I just crunching again, but before I start I decided to cranked up the juice on my northie to 2.610ghz and i have let it run for about 44 hours straight and have done about 17 wu's almost 18 as we speak. My question is this is that a pretty good rate or what. Thanks

2.4hr - 2.5hr WU times sound good to me. Many here would drool over sub 3 hour WU times.

Thanks alot guys, does anyone know how a tualatin oc'ed to say 1.6ghz does, cause mine is gone and I have another on the way.

Extol, I just got a 1.8 NorthWEED last night.

What board you using? And what settings are you running?

Lonely Raven,

I have the Asus P4S333 with kingmax pc-2700. My fsb is 145 with a vcore of 1.65. With stock cooling I could run at 2.699 ghz at 1.70 vcore, but it ran a little hot for my taste. I have since added watercooling and will eventually do the vid pin mod. My mem is timings are 2.5-3-3-6 and it wont run any faster unless i drop the mem ration 1:1, but now its at 4:5 so Im running to my full potential. Anymore questions let me know.

Rock On!

You are a true overclocker!

Hehe, thanx bro. It's rare that I get such a straight and clear
answer! I'll go home tonight and see what I can get with my
similar Epox Setup!

Thanks man and your welcome btw. I have heard nothing but good things about the epox boards so you should go pretty far with it. Keep us posted on the results. Where was your chip made. Mine was made in malaysia and my product code is sl63x.

Back