• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why don't i live in USA .....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hugovsky

I have a problem.... i want to mod my case but i can't find a store online that ships to Portugal.... All nice stores only ship within USA. So, i'm turning to you. If you know where online i can buy stuff like neons and Cold cathode and laser cut fan grills plz let me know. I'm getting desperate. Everything i have out of usual like round ide cables and watercooling i ordered it from the states.

Thanx for the posts.:beer:

www.thinkgeek.com sells cold cathods, light strips, window mods and other stuff and they do ship outside the us. Don't see any fan grills there though. The mods are under Computing on the side bar. Hope I helped.

Finally someone who ships to Portugal. Man, that was hard. Thx for the posts ppl. I'll post pics of my box as soon as i get all the things is ordered.

Back