• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

microcenter ink cartridge credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mxthunder

does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of ink cartridges you can return at once to microcenter for the $3 credit?
do you have to buy an ink cartridge for everyone you return?

looking to see how much I can get off the already low price of a 3770k

thx

well if anyone is curious, its 3 per day.

so much for what the guy on the phone told me. Called there Monday, he said there was no limit. They laughed when I showed up with 66 HP ink cartridges.

I will never go back there. Drove over an hour to get there and was lied to.

I've usually had good service with MC, but that's just dirty. The closest one to me is ~45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic, so I could understand how much of a PITA it would be to go all the way over there only to realize someone messed up.

Did you end up buying that 3770k from them?

Just for info purposes (I don't work for these guys) I get all my cartridges at Cartridge World. Cheaper than Wally World or Fry's, always have what I'm looking for, and they have the frequent buyer card = 10th one is on the house. See if there's one near by, nothing to lose.....

https://cartridgeworld.com/

And they take your old ones to recycle/refill.

Back