• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling gtx 780

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimthenagual

Registered
Buy from the company that has good customer support and that allows you to put the waterblock on as long as you put the reference cooler back on for RMA's. EVGA and Gigabyte I believe come to mind. Just make sure the block fits the card.

Buy from the company that has good customer support and that allows you to put the waterblock on as long as you put the reference cooler back on for RMA's. EVGA and Gigabyte I believe come to mind. Just make sure the block fits the card.

I have never heard anything against Zotac. :eh?:

I have never heard anything against Zotac. :eh?:

Oh I wasn't referring to Zotac. Just stating in general if they allow the removal of the reference cooler for a water block. I remember in the past some companies didn't and some do know. Not sure about the rest.

I know for a while Zotac didn't care AT ALL what you did to your gear, they would RMA it. I'm not sure if that's still their policy.

EVGA with reference coolers are all based on reference PCB and EVGA provides good support/RMA so I would pick one of their cards.
Zotac is as good as any other reference card so if it's cheaper then it's also a good option.

Back