• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Customer Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JohnnyGalaga

Had a broken rollie wheel on a HAF 932 case, but it was out of warranty. So I contacted Cooler Master about ordering a replacement wheel. They pointed me to a link where you could buy an entire hardware kit with all the screws and stuff.

When I replied back and asked if there was any way to buy just 1 wheel, they advised they don't sell them individually and therefore they were going to ship a replacement wheel for free.

Well the wheel arrived in the mail as promised. In fact, they actually sent a new pack of 4 wheels. And they didn't even charge for shipping either.

Now that's customer service for you. :thup:

I have a HAF 932 as well, The top section with the USB/power and all that was acting funny when I first got it. I contacted them and they said no problem and sent out a new one right away. Turned out something was loose in my original so all I had to do was take a sec to fix that. I have a backup for the future I guess.

Back