• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Choosing a motherboard! HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JellyRoll Morto

Hello Gentlemen,

It has been quite sometime since I've been into computers and kinda just fell out of them I guess with work/college/parties and what not...

SO I am asking you fellas a question...

What is some good gaming motherboards that are already overclocked? I've heard MSI is a great product but was wondering if I could get any feed back on it please and thank you http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z87-MPOWER-MAX-AC.html This one to be honest. Is it a good motherboard? does it come with intergrated graphics card thank you again =D

I'm an ASUS fanboi, so there is my input .

Not sure MOBOs come pre overclocked :)

And if you're going with integrated graphics, ya might be in the wrong place.

I'm just saying.

Noo I don't want integrated graphics. I was just curious if the one in the link had it or not. Sorry, I didn't explain it correctly, BUT Awesome motherboard dude, very nice

It's pretty dated, but I still like it. I think ASUS Sabertooths are pretty popular these days.

Might take a look at those.

But I obviously haven't rebuilt from scratch in a long time on the main rig.

Last edited:
I like that one also, and isn't really pricey from amazon/newegg.com. Well lemme ask this any good websites for built gaming computers other than overpriced alienware?

A lot of people seem to like CyberPowerPC or iBuyPower, between the 2 if I had to choose I would lean towards CyberPower. As always though, I do recommend building it yourself.

Choose your cpu first and then we can tell you what boards will work
fx 8core cpu's really only have 4 boards that we would recomend

Back