• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI A88X-G45 GAMING - FM2+ goodness

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGoat Eater

Registered
I have the the MSI A88X-G45 GAMING FM2+ motherboard on my bench and ready for testing... Though unfortunately my 7850K was delayed, so I will get started on Monday. I have these pictures to show you of the package and motherboard though, this is indeed the Assasins Creed Liberation bundle. If you want some larger photos I will provide a link to a zip file with the large versions of these.

These are to start this off and I will be updating this with more info and testing :)

Let me know if you want something tested or whatnot and I will try to get that done :)

X52x5n3.jpg

5n39dgP.jpg

IlVJ22p.jpg

Xkvwcui.jpg

NWF0D9L.jpg

rC5YTey.jpg

sEyTwsC.jpg

2cklnRZ.jpg

auVNxdf.jpg

uNkduxg.jpg

9u7RPjJ.jpg

Pv7OjQb.jpg

L1SnEzE.jpg

GAj1i50.jpg

y0BPPRV.jpg

qvWQ6o7.jpg

Testing Setup
tgaDTvY.jpg
fEm2Q6X.jpg
BDsugJR.jpg
EEkbX87.jpg
ukY1jHj.jpg
W3OKjfJ.jpg
lPm57oG.jpg

Swapped in some Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x4GB 1600 for these runs. Good runs on a bloated OS (8.1), I think my RAM isn't up to the task of higher clocks on AMD - any good module suggestions for higher clocking RAM for AMD? I can run quite tight and this was just a rough run. I know I could squeeze out even more with better RAM and a tuned OS (plan to :) )
G0JmZfU.jpg
KZjd89n.jpg
x4GquYr.jpg

Last edited:
The dragon heatsink is fricking cool, I'm curious to how this motherboard holds up, never realized there were such motherboards with displayports onboard.

I totally missed that dragon heatsink when I first had the Z77-GD65 GAMING lol. Yeah its nice to see a lot of newer tech finally be put on these new motherboards... I am a little more than irritated with all these boards from various manufacturers still with PCI slots

Back