• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is Asus's Turn around Time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kathyjudd

Registered
I just sent my video card for replacement to Asus. How is their turn around?

I have to wait for the video card to get going on my new computer:bang head. I was just wondering how long it could take.

At least two weeks minimum.

If it goes badly and takes longer for some reason though, I've seen some RMA's take as long as two months.

I rma'd a 6950 to Asus the middle of last year, it took almost 2 months all told. It took them more than a week after receiving the card to even update the tracking site that it was received. I'd be shocked if you got your new card in less than 2-3 weeks. They also used dirt cheap ground shipping that took 5-7 working days to ship it back to me.

Did you happen to ship back something from their ROG line? I believe you can ask for cross-shipping there... otherwise, a week? No chance...sorry.

I would say 2-6 weeks. 2 if you follow up and they have your card in stock assuming its not repairable. It really depends on a lot of factors...

Well, I dropped an rog 580 at the po the day before yesterday and the tracking says out for delivery, so hopefully it arrives at asus tomorrow. I returned a board to them once and I think it took 3-4 weeks, it may have been 6... I'm not sure if I'll get my card back, or something else.. Also not sure how long it will take, they are in Ontario, so not too far from me.. Sort of :D

Unfortunately.

Fortunately I've never had to RMA anything I've gotten that is ASUS, but had always heard theirs was pretty lengthly.

Agreed, I love their product, I just wish I could love their cs/rma. I had an inquiry via livechat a few weeks ago for a motherboard I was using in a client's machine and the person kept putting me on a livechat "hold", first time I left the window open to the right of the screen and after an hour someone ended the chat session. I tried twice more with the same result, 3 hours for non existant live chat wherein, Mark, I believe it was kept placing me on hold then ending chats.

Coincidentally within a month long span, ASUS went from an F rating at the BBB to an A.... Im hopeful that ASUS fixes their cs department, more specifically RMA dept, but theres no way other than paying BBB off to jump from F to A.

This is the last time I'll ever buy from ASUS again.

It's been 3 weeks already and the status is still the same. What's a point of offering a warranty? I can't afford to be down for 3 weeks.

Next time I'm going with a different vendor.

kathy, as I think was posted in here already, they do not do well on their status on the webpage.

CALL THEM for an update.

Back