• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg 2 day shipping..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rydis

Takes longer then their ground shipping.

Ordered a new CPU fan, took 2 days to get here.
Ordered an new GPU..using 2 day delivery..going to take 3 days.

I am disappoint Newegg.

It all depends on whom they use to ship it and how close you are to their warehouse. I live near their Seacaucus NJ warehouse and if they ship it ground through UPS I get it in 2 days if they ship it ground Fex Ex it takes like 4-5.

It all depends on whom they use to ship it and how close you are to their warehouse. I live near their Seacaucus NJ warehouse and if they ship it ground through UPS I get it in 2 days if they ship it ground Fex Ex it takes like 4-5.

Yup. If it ships from their NJ warehouse, for me, it takes 1-2 days using the typical 3 day shipping (3ish days using the longer option). If it ships from their CA warehouse, it usually takes the longest time (3 days for the 3 day shipping, at least a week for the 5-7 day).

It also depends on when they ship it. Sometimes, they'll ship my stuff the same day. Other times it'll take a day or two. Also remember, there's currently a couple major storms moving across the US, don't know if those are holding up shipping.

nah, they are both from the TN warehouse, both using UPS, just the 2 day shipping..not being 2 day and the ground shipping..was 2 days. And im counting from actual ship date, not order date then shipped next day..but actual ship date

I bought a Case on Friday morning, paid 3 day shipping. It arrived the next thursday, sat in "Packaging" for 3 days.

yeah im justing my quick vent up here lol. Im not going to call/refund/complain. Dark souls ii will take up my waiting time. Just said, really wanted to get it done tomorrow

And im counting from actual ship date, not order date then shipped next day..but actual ship date

Well, then it sounds like the problem is with UPS, not Newegg. Newegg really doesn't have any control over shipping time after it leaves their warehouse :shrug:

Well, then it sounds like the problem is with UPS, not Newegg. Newegg really doesn't have any control over shipping time after it leaves their warehouse :shrug:
"Egg"xactly...

Yep. I'm used to getting 1 day service from the 3-day shipping option because I'm so close to the NJ warehouse. However if they have to ship from TN or CA, it then takes 2-3 days to get. So the occasional 3-day wait is disappointing, but that is only because I luck out most times. No failure on Newegg or UPS's part.

Back