• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT having issues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tech Tweaker

Seems as though HWBOT is having some issues.

I was doing some benching today, and I can't get my three latest submissions to calculate out the ranks or points. Just shows 0 points for everything, and claims they are not my best submissions for that CPU, even though they are my ONLY submissions for that CPU. It's not assigning HWTPP either, even though I'm the only one on the team that has made a submission this high with this particular CPU.

I also see that the rankings on my profile page claims I am ranked #0 in the national standing, and that the team is ranked #0 in the league. Very odd on that bit.

Checking the leader boards reveals that all names are entered in twice, so #1 counts as both #1 and #2, and so on.

Anyone else seeing this?

Sometimes there are issues with recalculation ( quite often ). Wait couple of hours and force all result recalculation in your user tab.

Back