• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Deathadder 3.5G bricked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lakusm

I just got razer deathadder from mine friend. It do not response, only blue led is glowing. After pluging it in nothing happens, even driver 3.05 do not finds it. It do not works on any PC I could check. Could you help me with this? Any way to repair? There is no warrianty and I have no idea what to do with it.

I SHOULD work w/o drivers as a basic mouse. You could open it up and see if any wires are broken. you remove the plastic feet to get to the screws

Do you have a trash can?

If you do, try putting it in the trash can and see what happens.

Ok, more seriously, my girlfriend loves the Razor Deathadder and she's been through 3 or 4 of them. For some reason they just... died. No explaination. The one she currently has is a refurbished one I bought her and it doesn't like cold weather. It won't work if it's cold, you litterally have to hold it in front of a heater to warm it up for it to work.

:shrug: Beats me.

Back