• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

start of a cheap seti box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just shoot

I was going through price watch drooling wishing and wanting but any way. I ran across a 650 duron for $2 I couldn't beleive it so I took a screen shot. According to the CPU DB they average around 900 take it for what its worth. At this price with a jetway board everyone should be able to add another cruncher, LOL:D

Check up at resellerratings to see if their a good dealer, wow that price is amazing..

Alot of members here got their 650 to like 1100, for instance, FRANK has like 2 of em with WBK air cooled I believe.

Well Yodums as it turns they don't have a very good track record but shoot for maybe $15 I think I could take a chance.

Just shoot said:
Well Yodums as it turns they don't have a very good track record but shoot for maybe $15 I think I could take a chance.

I definitely would, 15 bucks, ya make that in an hour :D

Yodums

Back