• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Switching Teams

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manrrl

Registered
I'm currently crunching for another team and would like to move to OC. Doing about 13wu a day and building more machines. Particularly interested in the team races.

manrrl said:
I'm currently crunching for another team and would like to move to OC. Doing about 13wu a day and building more machines. Particularly interested in the team races.

You are most definately welcome to join our team, one of the hottest teams in the Seti@home project.

Unfortuneately berkeley is down again, but let me offer a premature welcome to the team.

Which team are you switching from.

manrrl said:
Switching from Sharkys because theres not much activity in the Seti area.

You don't have to worry about inactivity on this team. We are very productive, very active and interactive. You will definately enjoy crunching for this team.

Look forward to seeing you on the team list.

Also - welcome to the forums.

chawken said:

You don't have to worry about inactivity on this team. We are very productive, very active and interactive. You will definately enjoy crunching for this team.

Look forward to seeing you on the team list.

Also - welcome to the forums.

Ditto that... Just a rough time to switch over where's Berkeley is down.

We are very productive infact, we have events and stuff.

Hope to see you around.

Yodums

Welcome to the Team (eventually). As a matter of fact we just finished one team race and are gearing up for a new one pretty soon. :)

Cy

here's an early WELCOME to the TEAM!!!

Look forward to seeing you on the team lists & in the forums... :D

Crunch on!!!

manrrl said:

Welcome to the team, I added you for the next race, If your setiname is not manrrl please let me know. Welcome to the team,once you can join that is.

manrrl said:
Yes, the info on changing teams.
Once the servers come up goto the page of team you are leaving and click the quit link. You will need your password and email address you set seti up with. Once you click quit then there is a link to have the password sent to your email do this. Now go here to join.

Berkeley's servers are misbehaving at the moment, but when they come back up we look forward to seeing you among the ranks.

Back