• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Precision X Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rydis

So I am running wildstar on a 750 TI.

I have precision x opened up. I have the GPU Core set at +125, and the memory at +455. I have power set at 100% and temp at 85º, though its never hit above 40º. Now the base is set at just above 1050 and the boost is set at just above 1100.

However in wildstar im only getting about 20 fps, and i have yet to see this even get to the base clock. actually the GPU hovers around 400-850 while memory is usually around 3100.

Any reason why, even when overclocked, im not even getting decent performance (or using full power of the card) and only sitting on about 60%? I also have FPS set to 60, so I know its not that..

im also seeing people with significantly less OC then me..hitting around 1500..so am i missing something?

Raise power limit all the way when overclocking. 85C is too hot as the card throttles(drops boost bins) over 80C IIRC. Set it back to stock and see if you get 3D clocks.

There should be a setting in Px that forces 3D clocks?

Also, that game could need some heavy CPU being an MMO.

I can't actually move the slider above 100%, it doesn't let you. and its never been over 40º. If you try to manually put in a different power % over 100%, it just goes back to 100%

and resource monitoring, im only using 80% ram and 60% cpu as the game runs.

Back