• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Query] Watercooling Build , Help !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

8Ballin'

Hey Guys , Jus' Needed Some Help From Ya'll Pro's. I'm Building A Watercooling Build And Want To Replicate the Same Lighting Effect As It is In The Attached Pics. So, Jus Tell Me The Equips That I Need.....Also The Tubing.

First off, do you know about watercooling? Given the question it seems like you need to read the stickys.
Second, that looks a bit shoddy to me. Could probably use a 35x instead of a 655 there. There are better ideas for a relatively small case that could look cleaner.
The last thing is that it appears to be clear tubing with mayhem's pastel dye. Not something you want to run often. Backed with Green lights of some sort.

First off, do you know about watercooling? Given the question it seems like you need to read the stickys.
Second, that looks a bit shoddy to me. Could probably use a 35x instead of a 655 there. There are better ideas for a relatively small case that could look cleaner.
The last thing is that it appears to be clear tubing with mayhem's pastel dye. Not something you want to run often. Backed with Green lights of some sort.

THNX Bro, Yeah Definitely Im No Watercooling Pro. I'M New. Anyways Can U Suggest Me Better Ways To Get A Great Lighting Effect Inside My Case ??

I think you need to do your reading before spending money if you don't want to fail your project. It doesn't seem like you have. There are various methods of lighting up your case with leds, cathodes, etc.
But I must stress that you need to read the stickys. Take a few days to read it. Then another few to reread. After that spend a week or two planning. Its much easier to help those who have helped themself than those who won't.

Back