• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to get a 1440p monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kbman99

Okay so I was reading around and started looking into getting a cheaper Korean monitor like a QNIX or another that uses the same PLS as someone like Samsung and it has 22 reviews with 5 tars I guess as an average rating. I guess I could also OC the monitor if at all possible with my 670, but if not I will probably be getting an 800 series whenever they come out or a 780 in the next few months. Either way, I need a nice 1440p monitor for under $400 preferably and this here seems like a really good option at the moment.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_re=QNIX_QX2710-_-0JC-0009-00007-_-Product

let me know what you guts think or any other options for a good Korean monitor.

PLS is fine so is 5s GTG.

Also, O/C the monitor has nothing to do with your GPU...

Check out the huge Korean monitor thread we have at the site somewhere in this section too. :)

PLS is fine so is 5s GTG.

Also, O/C the monitor has nothing to do with your GPU...

Check out the huge Korean monitor thread we have at the site somewhere in this section too. :)
Sorry, I just meant I had the ability to OC with the nVidia card is all haha. I understand that it is really solely dependent on the monitor itself. But yeah I've looked through it, but I am gona take my time to read through it now. Thanks!

One big thumbs up for the QNIX QX2710. On top of it being great, it is Pixel Perfect! I say take the dive if you want a nice 1440p panel. It uses Samsung's PLS which, IMO, is a great panel type to use at this point in time.

Back