• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy a K7V Dragon Ultra?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ucfswimmer

anyonw know where to get this new mobo from from Soyo? it uses the kt333 chipset, supports ide drives running at uata133, and has a RAID configuration of 0,1 AND 0+1...saw an add for it in maximum pc from soyo but havent been able to find anywhere thats selling it yet...thanks

~jeff~

I'm looking for the same board . I saw the dragon ultra board on the maxximum pc of april and the ad' said that the mobo is avalaoble at electronics furu's (outpost.com). well i went there and i didn't find the mobo. do someone know where can i find it?

I went and hunted down the Soyo SY P4S (yes it says P4) Dragon Ultra at outpost.com. Fear not AMD fans, you still have the top DDR mobo out there. Though I like mine better:) I can't find anything talking of an ultra for the AMD. Don't go out and upgrade yet anyway, the DDR II PC 3200 is on it's way.......wooooo whoooooooo.

:rolleyes: i went to the website of MSI, GIGABYTE, EPOX and ASUS and all of those guys have a mobo for amd processor with the famous KT333 chipset. so i don't know if the soyo dragon ultra is that better if compared to the other brands. anyway which card do you think is the best for AMD's CPU with the KT333 chopset? :argue:

ASUS is usually the better performer. But that also comes with a premium price. My Epox is awesome and performes just a slight bit below the ASUS level for about $50 less. I guess it all comes down to what board has the features you want or need.

SOYO P4S DRAGON ULTRA SIS 645 CHIPSET ULTRA ATA100 ATX 1xAGP(PRO)/6xPCI/3xDDR W/RAID, LAN,6 CH AUDIO,FRONT I/O & SMART CARD CONNECTOR Detail Specs(CPU TYPE:INTEL PENTIUM 4 - 478PIN)

Hey crazyman, da mobo is for da pentium 4

Back