• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec 1030 and a baybus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sgt. york

Registered
Morning all.

I just got a Antec 1030 and want to add a dual voltage led fan baybus to it. What I was wondering is will the switches on the baybus prevent the door from closing properly. Is anyone out there using a baybus on a similiar case?

I was thinking of mounting the baybus on the side-panel if it doesn't fit. Thanks.

TimDgsr and I were wondering the same thing. I don't want to get one and find out it doesn't fit, so I'm thinking about getting a DigitalDoc5 instead.

The DigitalDoc5 is great, however it only lets you turn your fans off or on.

Yeah, and it’s almost 50 bucks. Does anyone know if there’s something out there that has the features of both the DigitalDoc5 and the baybus??

Well for about $20 you can buy the Enermax Temperature Monitor, and for another dollar or two you can buy some rheostats, which I think would be more useful than just turning a fan on and off. But if you want to only do on and off you could just buy a switch. The Enermax Temp Monitor is realyl good, I just bought one and it's and I like it :)

Back