• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance Water Cooling Case PC2-601

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CaliberMP

Ok, let me start by saying that if my Koolance CPU case was a girl, I would ask her to the prom and spend the evening in the back seat of my parent's station wagon with her, convincing her to allow me entry into her "hidden files". However, based on the fact that in reality it is just a CPU case, I must continue to live my sexually unimpressive life and appreciate the ablity to run a cool system.

I just finished assembling a water-cooled system used primairly for gaming. The system is awesome, and has never seen a temperature above 89 degrees farenheit. This includes benchmarking trials (9,800 3D Mark result) and PC trials which have taxed the system to its temperature limits.

YOU CANNOT GET THIS THING HOT! I don't even have to worry about it. Yes, the PC2-601 cost more than an the gross national product of Afghanastan for the past 3 years, but I am a fat, carefree American who doesn't give a crap and spends his days working for money to spend on toys.

I purchased the system from www.frozencpu.com and found both those guys and the koolance guys (Jay Kim... master of everything cool) to be awesome.

If you have the money to spend, buy a Koolance CPU case from frozen cpu... you will never regret it!

If you don't have the money, steal it from your partially insane grandmother... she'll never miss it! If she does, blame it on the invisible spiders that you constantly see crawling through her hair!

If you want to know what the screaming fast system is that I assembled, let me know.

In the meantime... buy!

No, I am not being paid for this... I told the guys from FrozenCPU that I would advertise for them if they threw-in a free cathode kit installation. They didn't, but I still like hearing myself talk!

Later fellow geeks!

Okay Phat Daddy, put your money where your mouth is and post some pics of your baby....so I can drool over her, maybe you have a shot of her on her side or even something a little "risque" like her networking w/ another computer.

Welcome Caliber, why not add a Sig(nature) to your post so we can see what y'all got hapen'in under the hood.

I wonder if anyone else here has spent the big bucks and bought a "koolnace"? Is it worth the extra cash..I know that i would like one for it's watercooling and especially the fact that it is quiet...is it as quiet as they say it is?
Have you O/C'ed her?

no photos yet... she is camera shy.

the system should appear below in signature field. It has been up and running for 3 days now... it is awesome! The total system cost was around $2,700.00. 95% purchased online, 100% geek-assembled in the USA with pride!

- :)

Back