• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pure stomp power

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
So far I haven't even raised the Vcore on my XP 1700 and I am Stomping hardcore. Right now I am using AS2 and an Aska Silver Mtn with the default fan on it.

Soon I am going to be working with a guy who works in tool and die to make a super cooling system. I am going for 0ºF or below at 2ghz

Here are some benchmarks.

Good Luck with the cooling system :)
Remember liquid He is not good for your skin :D

David said:
Good Luck with the cooling system :)
Remember liquid He is not good for your skin :D

Huh:confused: :confused: are you drunk?

Why the name change?

This is going to be a very powerful setup. I have plans if I like the work he does. Might just have to open up a business for serious Overclockers. :D Because if this system works like he says it will. It could be a very huge rival for even system like Qpower by swifttech :eek:

Later

AmbientFiction said:

Huh:confused: :confused: are you drunk?

Why the name change?

This is going to be a very powerful setup. I have plans if I like the work he does. Might just have to open up a business for serious Overclockers. :D Because if this system works like he says it will. It could be a very huge rival for even system like Qpower by swifttech :eek:

Later

I have to admit that this system will kick butt.
How about putting it towards folding at home? I bet it could do a WU in less than half the time my old Tbird 1100 can :D

hmmm if i were u i would try to push it even further my 1600+ is running at 1.7ghz with default vcore...... i would go higher but somethin in my system dosent like the 166fsb :p i'll run and post some benchies if ya want...

AmbientFiction said:

Because if this system works like he says it will. It could be a very huge rival for even system like Qpower by swifttech :eek:

Ha! A nice watercooling system and a miracle of modern science in getting your chip to 0 degrees F or even 0 C are very different things! Aim to get your chip below 30 degrees, then think about under 20...once you've become a master of cooling then think about trying to get the core under 10 C, the only way you'll be able to turn is liquid nitrogen or similar methods :p

fuzzba11 said:

Ha! A nice watercooling system and a miracle of modern science in getting your chip to 0 degrees F or even 0 C are very different things! Aim to get your chip below 30 degrees, then think about under 20...once you've become a master of cooling then think about trying to get the core under 10 C, the only way you'll be able to turn is liquid nitrogen or similar methods :p

No Liquid phase changers and peltiers with a few other goodies can get you that. :)

Do the reasearch.

Back