• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Blob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you did that by putting your stuff into a strong cardboard box or something to protect it from the foam and was able to cool, it might turn out to be a great LAN party system. It's something to think about. Quite a conversation piece! :eek:

As long as you made sure that you ducted all the fans, heat wouldn't be a problem. but you would need fans, ans ducts on everything.

lol
That thing is pretty funky! I wonder if you could make one sturdy enough so that if you dropped it, it would still work. Mmmm... foam computer
Futura

futura2001 said:
lol
That thing is pretty funky! I wonder if you could make one sturdy enough so that if you dropped it, it would still work. Mmmm... foam computer
Futura

LOL If he dropped it, I bet it would bounce and hit the ceiling fan :D

Binary how bout making a foam enclosure to the Hampster case......:p

You could make that easily with foam insulation. That's probably what it is anyway. I used foam insulation around the skylights, doors, and windows in my attic. It's called Great Stuff.

hmm this just might be sticky worthy. I like it more then the hamster cage thing (even though its pretty cool.) What do you guys think about a sticky?

Wild, I love it...It's ugly as sin...

But that can easily be improved upon.

Lets see what our crazy case mods can come up with here...

I can't wait to see some final results...

is that thing upgradable? I cant tell if you just sprayed that stuff all over or if you have it set up so you can put in a diff vid card, cpu... I'm looking forward to seeing other upgrages / changes in this.

this is awsome this is the most abstract case iv seen every one says it ugly i think its sweet cant wait to see the window mod lol............. maby u should paint it like green it could be like a pile of buggerz hehehehehehe

Back