• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chrome case fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you looking for actual chrome fans? Even chromed fans in cars are mucho expensive, and that is just chrome plated. They would be very heavy, and probably not that efficient.

Re: Re: Chrome case fans

rUfUnKy said:
Why don't you try chrome paint (like for bumpers) I saw a tut on how to paint fans.. I'll see if I can find it.... http://www.neima.com/fanmodding.shtml
Tried that chrome paint on plastic, and it sucked bigtime. Very sloppy paint to work with, and I didn't find it held up to the touch(loses the chrome look).

Thanks guys. That one place has the chrome plated 120 I was lookin for but noone seems to have chrome plated 80's. They did have short clear single device round cables that I was looking for as well. Gonna go good in my clear case.

didn't the guy with the next 12inch cube use an 80mm chrome fan. I don't have a link but google with the description from so-trick.

Back