• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hows this for ocing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi I have this board and all i have done is pushed the FSB up to 145 to get my XP1600cpu running just over 1.5mhz so nearly equivalant to XP1800cpu. i am pretty new to overclocking but that seems the only way to overclock this board. very stable board and im very happy with it

gadget said:
Hi I have this board and all i have done is pushed the FSB up to 145 to get my XP1600cpu running just over 1.5mhz so nearly equivalant to XP1800cpu. i am pretty new to overclocking but that seems the only way to overclock this board. very stable board and im very happy with it

Wow thats pretty good. Hows the software that comes with it that easytune 3? Does it really overclock your computer?

Never used it might have a look at it now. if you havent brought this board yet why dont you wait for the new boards with the faster chipset the VIA333. thats my next move

Athlonman said:

Wow thats pretty good. Hows the software that comes with it that easytune 3? Does it really overclock your computer?

Easytune... Would be good if it worked in WinXP, but it doesn't.
I haven't gotten much of oc off from this board, must be my memory chips... Kingston, I can go up to 137 FSB only . :confused:

Makkarah said:

Easytune... Would be good if it worked in WinXP, but it doesn't.
I haven't gotten much of oc off from this board, must be my memory chips... Kingston, I can go up to 137 FSB only . :confused:

Ohh are they making one for xp?

Back