• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the perfect window

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M00CH

I just got my hands on what has to be the coolest window material... firt off it may only be thin plexi but its tinted and light shows good through it, its an oval shape which is what i need for my case. im not sure if you have used anything like this befor, but its actually a window from an airplane.. if you have ever been on an plane and puled down the sunvisor (the hard one's). thats what it is.. and i can get tons of them....

plus im getting some breaker type switches there about as big as a bic pen on the round. there used to turn on /off functions in the plane....

i love finding about new stuff

Good find! I guess you can never tell where the good "toys" will come from! :clap:

i will finally be getting a digital camera soon and i will mod the case this weekend. (hopefully)... the cool thing is that the window is not tinted a smokey black its all the way through the plexi.. so if i do a etxhing i can do it on the back and it wont show in the front until i light it ...

i love modding

M00CH said:
i will finally be getting a digital camera soon and i will mod the case this weekend. (hopefully)... the cool thing is that the window is not tinted a smokey black its all the way through the plexi.. so if i do a etxhing i can do it on the back and it wont show in the front until i light it ...

i love modding

Now THAT sounds cool!

Back