• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 Celly433s down .. :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
I was talking to the school network admin today - he has consulted the IT dept and decided that Folding@Home must be removed from the 4 Celly433s that it is on :(

The good news is that the school Librarians Celly700 is owned by the library service, so is not maintained by the IT dept for education.

In addition to this, my friend has his dads P3/500 folding 12/7. And the easter holidays are coming up so my PC will be on all day :D

2200MHz folding power now left, Mon-Fri next two weeks (easter holidays!! :)) all three PCs will be on all day. Looks like dnelson1 will be producing faster....

Statsman combines the two dnelson1s, so I now have over 75 points! Yipeee.

One last thing:
My next door neigbour is an assistant sys admin at Edinburgh Airport. I'll see him sometime and see if I can get their PCs folding....

david

sorry about the loss, but good news about getting the other and yours up for the next two weeks. And i don't think we will mind an airport folding for us.;)

NASsoccer said:
sorry about the loss, but good news about getting the other and yours up for the next two weeks. And i don't think we will mind an airport folding for us.;)

I still have to ask him, but if it goes ahead we are probably talking 50GHz+ folding power.

Woot!

David said:

I still have to ask him, but if it goes ahead we are probably talking 50GHz+ folding power.

<circle dance> Go David! Go David! Go David! </circle dance>

:bday: (not my birthday - I just like this one :D )

David said:

so what do you think, maybe one WU a day for the lot of them;) :D

Last edited:
NASsoccer: Sorry, that last comment doesn't make sense.

As I said, its just an idea. I'll talk to him this weekend. I'm sure the machine stats are on the Edinburgh Airport Website...

David said:
NASsoccer: Sorry, that last comment doesn't make sense.

As I said, its just an idea. I'll talk to him this weekend. I'm sure the machine stats are on the Edinburgh Airport Website...

well it was a joke you see; Nedclocker made a sarcastic comment about 50 ghz not being that much, so went with that too saying sarcastically that you will get a WU a day from them- get it. We know you have to talk to the guy, we were jsut having fun with the idea of 50ghz of folding power.

NASsoccer said:

well it was a joke you see; Nedclocker made a sarcastic comment about 50 ghz not being that much, so went with that too saying sarcastically that you will get a WU a day from them- get it. We know you have to talk to the guy, we were jsut having fun with the idea of 50ghz of folding power.

Ah. I see lol

50GHz, hmmm. All for dnelson1 :p
Or I could start a new user account for the airport.

oops i know-- i wrote "this" instead of "think", o'well blew that joke. That's for telling me:)

David said:

Ah. I see lol

50GHz, hmmm. All for dnelson1 :p
Or I could start a new user account for the airport.

Oi! I believe in free enterprise. If (when?) you get them folding, you deserve the reward. Sign them all up under your name! :D

... er ... these 'puters won't be doing stuff like air traffic control ... will they? :rolleyes:

Loud said:

Oi! I believe in free enterprise. If (when?) you get them folding, you deserve the reward. Sign them all up under your name! :D

... er ... these 'puters won't be doing stuff like air traffic control ... will they? :rolleyes:

lol :D
Probably not. Mostly the ones used will be for ticket bookings etc. I'll see tho :D
He's away for easter I think, so i'll try later.

Back