• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CAr rig and watercooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
As you knows I'm thinking about doing an MP3 player for my car. I was wondering if you can watercool it. Cause my Fiancee and I were thinking of using her computer. Her`s as you know is direct die cooled.

Well, as I am sure you know it gets very hot and sometimes humid inside of cars, so you may wish to do something about condensation.

Iron Hawk said:
Well, as I am sure you know it gets very hot and sometimes humid inside of cars, so you may wish to do something about condensation.

But if the water stays at room temp, how can condensation form. After all I won't be using pelts or anything like that.

It would be awsome if you could have a radiator mounted behind the one in your car, be sure to get one of those 5min battery backup things, they'll supress extra surge and if ur alternator runs low on juice it'll give it the extra kick of power.

Back