• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Our top guys not folding!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
:eek:

- Stanman has not handed in any WUs this week! Is he still folding? Or has he hit a problem? Does anyone know?

- AMDownz23 has also not handed in any WUs this week.

- Ichan hasn't either.

- robjustice hasn't.

These four people are in our top 30 and some of the best WU folders, does anyone know what has happened?

as far as i know, stanman hasn't been around for awhile, he used to be one of our massive folders, but he got ****ed off or something (AMD FREAK!!!) and took off somewhere else.

Cluster said:
as far as i know, stanman hasn't been around for awhile, he used to be one of our massive folders, but he got ****ed off or something (AMD FREAK!!!) and took off somewhere else.

Perhaps thats where the dent in our stats came from?

:eek:

See this. Looks like he's been going round a few teams.

Yes Stanman started folding for another team awhile ago. As I understand it he is kinda of a freespirit where his folding farm is concerned.

It seems there have been a few heavy hitters that have left the ranks. Its sad but only natural I guess.

The alarming thing is it seems to happen more to this team than others. I think some of it has to do with folding under different user names also. Some times this is done on purpose and sometimes by mistake and for varying reasons.

Back