• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watch your back, Google's comin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cluster

Look like google's on a mad hurry for 1st. They are at 35 right now, pumpin out 3000+ per week. They are in #7 for highest producers. They've still got a little while to go before 1st, but they're not far off our tails

They are still quite a bit behind us, but still we had better get a move on. It all depends on how fast people join Google.

At the current moment in time, Team Rage3D are the only real threat.

David said:
They are still quite a bit behind us, but still we had better get a move on. It all depends on how fast people join Google.

At the current moment in time, Team Rage3D are the only real threat.

yes, yes, watch out for Rage3D! They overclock too you know......

JetMech said:
I may be losing my graph reading skills but it looks like the gap between us and Google is widening instead of closing.:confused:
my eyes are bad, but the lines on the graph appear to be parallel to me.:)

JetMech said:
I may be losing my graph reading skills but it looks like the gap between us and Google is widening instead of closing.:confused:

At their current rate, Google will never catch us. However, if their team grows at a steady rate then their production will increase.

David said:

At their current rate, Google will never catch us. However, if their team grows at a steady rate then their production will increase.

This is my point, if your gonna watch the graphs, watch them as google's starts rasing higher and higher. I mean how long have they been at it? not to long i don't think. And allready they're in the top 50!!!

Screw rage, they don't have a chance, at current rates, they might pass us sometime in late summer early fall.

Let's roll up our sleeves and get some buddies machines folding, get some work machines folding (permitting your aloud). Just don't put yourself in the whole over it.

Back