• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best DDR board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TT120

Since my T-bird 1400 died I wanted to get an XP chip but my KT7A-raid MoBo wont support it (earlier than ver. 1.3) so now I need to get a new MoBo. I want one that has DDR and Raid and I have been looking at the Abit KR7a-Raid and the new Asus A7V333-Raid or maybe the Dragon +. Any thoughts?

I looked for the "best DDR board" thread but couldnt find it. I thought it was a sticky like the SDR one.

with many new different 333 boards on the rise Ive heard new about VIA not releasing a 333a board. The next is a 400 maybe it would be worth the wait.
Does anyone know the release date on the 400s.

Is nonsense to upgrade from kt266a to kt333 or kt400 because its pure marketing, i will only upgrade to hammer.

The Abit is good.

Otherwise get the Epox 8K3A+.

A lot of people argue that the 8KHA+ is the best OC board out there - it's plenty stable and it's been put long enough for people to find the bugs in it and get them ironed out. Plus, if you get an add in IDE RAID card, it makes your RAID array portable from box to box.

SB

Back