• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When the parents are away...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
....the folders come out to play :D.

Should have a K6-2-250 and Thunderbird 1100 folding nonstop from tomorrow about 8am GMT and Monday 2pm GMT. Looks like I'll get through quite a few WUs!!

Hey David, Maybe this is your chance to install that hideit program. Then you'd have them folding unknowingly. Kinda like a web site secretly installing a reporting cookie...;)

hehe, my parents' P4 1.3 has been folding all week, since they left to go skiing in colorado.... :)

I thought about getting my dad's 1 GHz P3 laptop going but then remembered I don't have his Win2k login. Shoot.
(on top of that, I don't really recommend folding on an expensive laptop)

SB

I had a look at OCAUs site last night, and dled a program called 'icon corral' - it hides FAH when minimised ;)

I doubt it will finish aything on time unless on 24/7 anyway - so this weekend will be its best chance.

David said:
I had a look at OCAUs site last night, and dled a program called 'icon corral' - it hides FAH when minimised ;)

I doubt it will finish aything on time unless on 24/7 anyway - so this weekend will be its best chance.

i guess it is alright to visit the enemy's page in order to get some more computers up and folding for a while.:eek:

Hey i did it too:D

NASsoccer said:

i guess it is alright to visit the enemy's page in order to get some more computers up and folding for a while.:eek:

Hey i did it too:D

OCAU have an excellent F@H site - I think its pretty good. There are however 'enemy' sites that I would not lower myself to visiting.
*cough* [H]ard|OCP *cough* :D

Back