• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Star Wars Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

explorer

Does anyone know of any good starwars games that have been out recently or are coming out, last one I played was Rebel Assault 2 and I loved it. Waiting for more.

nothing like a good free for all in Outcast, although Duels are starting to become my favorite. Of course i play the single player part too:) I could talk about it forever.... just a great game.

My second favorite game is Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. I love RTS and this IMO is just the greatest one i have ever played.

I had a friend who could imatate the predator clicking noises... scared the **** outta me...

loves that movie, and the first game..

oh and JK2:eek:utcast is worth playing...

but it was more fun playing the last level and killing the whordes of jedi's than actually fighting the boss...

I found the admiral more challenging in his 'mech' then the final guy...

probably cuz I played Multiplayer b4 single so I was used too more of a 'challenge'

Star Wars Starfighter is a really good game, it's just too short. See if you can find it cheap somewhere, considering its not new.

Back