• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my friend thinking about a soyo dragon+..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

he will buy it soon probably, and his lookin into gettin himself some pc2700 ram also, should he get a mobo designed for pc2700? or will it work fine in the soyo? he wants to oc the proc he gets to 166fsb

he's gunna have trouble getting the dragon+ up to 166. i think the max anyone has got it is around 150, correct me if im wrong guys. the onboard lan causes problems around 148 or so as well as the ram. tell him to wait a week or 2 and get the dragon ultra, it is the kt333 chipset, has var voltage for ram, and has extra stuff like onboard compact flash reader and stuff.

bull said he had 155fsb stable with the new 2ba3 bios best I can get right now is 142 rock solid and 144 is max I can get to boot without errors but it isnt stable his 155 was the best ive seen

Back