• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server 111 Down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JetMech

All of my machines have finished working and have been assigned to server 111. That server is not responding so my production has come to a standstill. I won't be fighting this thing. Will stay up. When Stanfords ready they'll find me. Been doing this too long to be jumping through hoops behind this. Will continue folding when they let me.:(

I deleted the core and work folders to try and trick the assignment server into the non robot mode. No go. It wants me on 111 come hell or high water. Looks like Stanford has some more holes to plug. It's funny really. This only happens to me on days when I'm here to monitor the systems. When I'm working there's never a prob. Go figure.:beer:

I'm glad I'm on sever 113 on a side note I managed to squeeze another 6 mhz out of my tbird. everybody better stand back I'm coming thru.

i found my problem, and it is rather complicated but it comes down to this...i accidentally had a second installation of folding that was being used instead my older version...so i was doing work as anonymous for team 0, dammit. lots of points lost, all from some stupid mistake. but at least i'm benifitting the all. but now i'm using the older version again.

jeff

JetMech said:
Don't feel bad. Judging from the amount of work done by an individual named Anonymous, I would say that a lot of people have done that. Glad to see you've found the prob. Fold On.:beer:

next time they have a folding competion thats the name i'm going to use.

Heh. All of my W2kPro boxen get work from 112. My W2kServer box (the dual processor one) gets its work from 113. Checking the logs, it looks like this has been the case for a while.

I can't believe that 2 of my 3 computers are on this crappy server 111. My old overclocked no L2 cache Celeron 300 now @ 374Mhz OCed system is my only machine rite now that is spitting out finished WUs faster than you can say Folding@Home.:D If this useless server 111 isn't fixed today which is now Saturday, is there a way to change the server that you're on by an chance? Will uninstalling and reinstalling the Folding@H Windows Client Display do it?

DOCTOR EVIL said:
I can't believe that 2 of my 3 computers are on this crappy server 111. My old overclocked no L2 cache Celeron 300 now @ 374Mhz OCed system is my only machine rite now that is spitting out finished WUs faster than you can say Folding@Home.:D If this useless server 111 isn't fixed today which is now Saturday, is there a way to change the server that you're on by an chance? Will uninstalling and reinstalling the Folding@H Windows Client Display do it?

Its all random - the servers will assign you to a work server.

Back